Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Please Check This Information Routinely As it changes Often
Governor Ron DeSantis has lifted his executive order and dental offices may resume care for their Patients
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. We hope that you and your family are in good health. In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment to your Safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep both patients and our team members safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Some things remain the same such as:
- As always we remain “One Patient at a Time with On Time Appointments“
- This allows us to limit both you and our office team to minimum number of social contacts
- We are still the same caring professionals that treat you like family
Some changes to help protect our patients and team members will be:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may notice that our reception area no longer offers magazines since those type items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- We have also removed most chairs from our reception area to better achieve social distancing within the office
- Temporary Protective barriers will be put in place at the front desk area
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and that any current appointments may be required to be moved to remain that staggered pattern.
- All patients will have their screening temperature taken. Any patient with a temperature of 100 or more will be rescheduled.
- Patients must show up on time for their appointments
- This allows the staggering and social distancing to be successful
- Patients are asked not to bring other people to your appointment
- Patients should reschedule their appointment if you or a household member has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or a if you or a household member exhibits any fever or symptoms of Covid-19
- Patients may elect or may be asked to remain in their car until we can bring them back directly to the treatment room. If this occurs, we ask that you call the office upon arrival to notify us you are here for your appointment and then we will conduct the screening questions over the phone. We will then call you back to notify you that we are ready to bring you into the treatment room. If for some reason we do not call you within 10 minutes of your scheduled appointment time… please call the office at 813-681-2529 to make sure we are reminded you are waiting (we are all human and the office staff simply may have forgotten about your arrival).
- Call our office if you have any questions or concerns: 813-681-2529
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient, safe in our practice
With Sincere Gratitude for your support of our Small Business
Dr Stuckert and Team
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: